Portfolio Financial Servicing Company (“PFSC”) is a third party private label servicer of leases and loans, structured settlements, lottery prize and royalty-type contracts and other installment-based contracts for both commercial and consumer portfolios. Since 1992, PFSC has been a leader in business process outsourcing.
Today, with over $11 billion under management as primary servicer, successor servicer and backup servicer, PFSC is among the largest independent third party lease, loan and structured settlement servicers in the U.S.
PFSC is fully versed in servicing a wide variety of transaction types, including but not limited to:
- Commercial and Consumer Leases (Capital, Operating, Sales-Type)
- Commercial and Consumer Installment Loans (Fixed/Floating/Variable Rate, Secured, Unsecured)
- Structured Settlement, Annuity, Lottery, Royalty, and Life Contingent Transactions
- Specialty Products (Merchant Cash Advance, Peer-to-Peer, Micro Ticket, Insurance Premium Finance)
Having serviced many tens of thousands of contracts for a diverse group of clients, PFSC has experience servicing and managing many asset types, including but not limited to:
- Automotive Shop Equipment
- Clothing and Sewing Equipment
- Commercial Vehicles
- Copiers/Office Machines
- Earth Moving and Construction
- Electronic Test Equipment
- Food Processing
- Forest Products Equipment
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Gas Station/C-Store Equipment
- Golf-Related Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- IT/Computer Equipment
- Leasehold Improvements
- Limousines/Shuttle Buses/Vans
- Machine Tools
- Mailing Equipment
- Material Handling/Forklifts
- Medical Devices
- Photographic Equipment
- Point-of-Sale Systems
- Printing Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Restaurant Equipment
- Telecom Equipment
- Video/Vending/Arcade Games
- Wireless Communications
In addition to our broad primary and successor servicing capabilities, PFSC provides a variety of backup servicing solutions, multi-state vehicle titling, multi-state sales/use and personal property tax reporting and compliance services. Finally, PFSC provides comprehensive document and title custodian capabilities to our clients.
We provide all of our services using a combination of industry-leading software solutions and internally developed technology. Our seasoned IT staff manages all existing hardware and software platforms, and designs and develops solutions based on PFSC and client-specific needs.
At PFSC, we strive to become an extension of your business. We operate from the perspective that you are in control. You set the rules, outline the servicing requirements and the scope of services to be performed. We adhere to your servicing rules and requirements.